Here at the Animal Hospital of Lynnwood, we are committed to keeping you safe, as well as working to keep our staff safe to be able to help your pets. This means we have new hours, and new protocols to minimize contact, and to maintain social distance.
For Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays we will now be open from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM for medication pick up and appointment making. Look below for our curbside pickup protocol.
Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays we will be open for our regular hours.
CURBSIDE PICKUP AND DROPOFF
Whether you are picking up medications, or dropping off pets for procedures, these are our new practices:
1. Call ahead (we always suggest 24 hour notice for all refills of medications, food, etc) to order your items. Alternatively, you may order some medications and food through our online pharmacy here. You may also pay over the phone at this time with a credit card.
2. When you wish to pick up your items at our location, call outside. We will take your credit card and process your payment, then bring your items outside and set them by the door.
3. If you are dropping off pets for procedures in the morning, call outside. We will bring you documents to fill out. You can print off the documents here for drop off and here for the anesthesia consent.
4. We will still be seeing procedures, and current patients for many services, but at this time there will be a moratorium on new clients.
5. Existing patients without surgical or anesthetic procedures will follow the same protocol as those picking up medications. We ask that all cats and small mammals be in good working pet carriers, and all dogs be on leashes that attach firmly to the neck. You dog should NOT be able to slip out their collar or harness. This is for their safety in the parking lot. Also be sure to park as close to the clinic as space allows.
6. We will be going out to your car with masks and gloves for your safety and ours. Please advise us if you have had coronavirus exposure, as we may need to provide you with a mask and set of gloves.
We will do everything we can to minimize exposure to coronavirus. We sterilize our clinic several times a day and clean items with points of contact (doorknobs, screens, etc) after usage.
We will keep you posted regularly on any changes to our schedule or new Covid-10 protocol that may need to be adopted to keep our community safe.